台灣應用材料股份有限公司誠徵【HR Partner - WW Ops 】(Location: Shanghai / Tainan)(需求人數：1人)(2012-1-17)
In alignment with business priorities, HRBPs own the full HR strategy and solution delivery through leveraging the full capability of the HR function.
He/she will partner with executive staff in Greater China on all functions (manufacturing, quality, sourcing, logistics, purchasing, etc) within Worldwide Operations to support business objectives by developing and executing the right comprehensive HR strategy that will maximize human resources potential through effective organizational development, deployment, employee development and engagement, corrective action and employee relations.
He/she should possess detailed knowledge of the business function, and business acumen of industry, products and services, and talent pipeline. He/she should have demonstrated knowledge of applicable HR laws, regulations and business practices in a global environment. Well developed in coaching, counseling, influencing, and facilitation. He/she should have strong knowledge and experienced practical application of organizational development, talent management strategies, employee engagement methodologies, change management, and rewards strategies. Due to the global nature of the business, requires significant international experience.
Essential Job Function:
• Provide leadership to meet all business needs in partnership with COEs and HR Ops as a single point of contact for HR.
• Partner with business leadership at CEO-1/2/3 or where there is a complex business requirement to develop and enable implementation of HR solutions to achieve strategic and operational business goals.
• Diagnose and provide appropriate interventions to optimize business/function performance to execute against strategic goals.
• Adjust HR BU Strategies to respond to changing needs
• Coach, counsel and provide strategic advice to leaders.
• Understand talent needs of the business utilize sound workforce planning strategies including staffing, talent movement, and the like.
• Actively partner, coach & develop leadership and workforce capability.
• Conduct organizational assessments, identify focus areas and oversee execution at the BU level in partnership with COE as needed.
• Drive change management within the BU.
• Champion HR programs processes and initiatives, in partnership with PMO or COE as needed.
• Balance company-wide and business unit specific needs with local needs and priorities
上班地點： 台南市新市區台南科學工業園區 (南部科學工業園區)
需求人數： 1 人 工作條件
語文條件： 英文 -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
擅長工具： Excel 、Outlook 、PowerPoint 、Word
其他條件： Key competencies:
• Strategic & Creative thinking
• Strong business acumen
• Interpersonal, Communication coaching & influencing skills
• Change Management
• Strong sense of urgency and results orientation
• 10-15 years of HR Partner or business experience working in multinational company
• Preferable core competency in staffing, OD or change management
• Flexible and willingness to work as part of a global team which may translate into working non-traditional hours
連 絡 人： 人力資源處