KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Compensation & Benefit
o Compensation & Benefit survey data input & report analysis. Serve as a liaison with third party providers
o First point of contact for internal/external C&B queries
o HRISmanagement : ensure data integrity and timely update
o Payroll administration : compile monthly payroll datafor payroll vendor and Finance process within set deadlines
· Reporting, Analysis and Certificates
o produce accurate and timely documents/reports as required
o New hire on boarding & orientation : work closely with Talent Acquisition team to ensure a smooth Onboarding experience fornew hires
o Transfer/promotion/termination/globalmobility administration
o Leave/attendance management
· Credo survey support
· Support BBHR and HR OPS ad-hoc projects
· File management
o Proactively stay up-to-date on trends and developments within assigned functional area of expertise, constantly researching and implementing best practices as appropriate. Suggest methods to update, simplify and enhance processes, procedures and technologies.
o Develop an effective working relationship across all departments and cross sector to ensure an efficient and streamlined shared service delivery.
o Engage in frequent communication andinvolvementin various projects with HR OPS team(local, regional and global).
o Coordinate with Regional HR Operations, Compliance, and other appropriate parties to support audits and maintain all compliance requirementsrelated to identified HR business processes & activities.
· 3-5 yearsexperiencesof compensation & benefit execution, employee data improvement, payroll process and total rewards administration
· Must have a competent knowledge of employment legislation and the ability to translate into practical solutions.
· University degree or above, good English verbal and written communication skill
· Good command of MS office(Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook)
· Experience in HRIS, with ERP system employee data & records management is preferred
· Experience of improving HR processes with innovation to maximize efficiency & deliver quality
· A sense of urgency and problem solving ability - to ensure timely resolution and work effectively. Ability to prioritize and multi-task under pressure
· Strong interpersonal& collaboration skills to skillfully and confidently interact and influence with all levels(internal/external stakeholders) to identify opportunities, develop ideas and influence outcomes to deliver quality HR support within a large and numerous businesses.
· Comfortable in handling ambiguity and fluid situations, demonstrating a pragmatic approach
· Strong customer focus, team player, organized and detail orientated, time conscious a must
· Project management skill and experience is a plus
應徵履歷請寄 : email@example.com 吳小姐