台北美國學校【HR Specialist 】(需求人數：1人)(2015/3/10)
To provide high quality and effective administration of monthly payroll, employee benefit programs and personnel support to ensure TAS Human Resources support systems meet school policies and HR operational standard.
• Manage payroll administration to ensure data, files and employee payments are accurate and processed in according to approved rates and schedules.
• Manage TAS group insurance and retirement benefit programs to ensure data, files, employee enrolment and termination, deposits and payments are accurate and processed in according to approved rates and schedules.
• Manage employee statutory insurance (NHI and NLI) programs to ensure data, files, employee enrolment and termination, insured amount and subsequent adjustment are accurate and processed in compliance with TAS policy and local government’s requirements.
• Provide effective employee pay and benefits support services including but not limited to:
handling employee inquiries to ensure a comprehensive understanding
communication and follow-up with faculty, staff and substitutes to ensure required forms and paperwork are accurate and submission deadlines are met
coordination and follow-up with new and departing faculty to ensure their shipping and airfare allowance upon employment and separation are accurate and processed in accordingly to approved rates and schedules
verification of employee certificate, salary and benefit records, service tenure and employment forms
• Maintain employee contract, payroll and benefit data in HRM system to ensure all data are accurate and timeliness.
• Manage contract preparation and renewals as per approved authorization and agreed schedule.
• Prepare payroll & benefit related surveys, data reports and statistics to fulfill HR Office administrative requirement.
• Coach HR Secretary I and monitor HR helpdesk work to ensure effective delivery of personnel support function.
• Other HR initiatives and projects as assigned by HR Director
Key Competencies and essential selection criteria:
• Knowledge of HR full function with at least 5 years of proven experience in payroll and employee benefits programs administration
• Knowledge of Taiwan employment legislations and statutory requirements with proven experience
• Ability to think logically and analytically by testing all angles and able to analyzes complex situation by looking at causes and consequences
• Strict confidentiality with ability to manage successfully and independently with staff concerns, issues and sensitive information in a professional manner
• Highly effective administrative, organizational and coordination skills with attention to details to ensure error-free correspondence, reports and data provision
• Professional Confidence: ability to cope with difficult or sensitive situations and manage stress
• Language proficiency: English proficiency equivalent to advance level; near native Mandarin proficiency
• Bachelor degree, major in business administration, HR or accounting preferred
• At least 5 years full time experience in HR full function or payroll and employee benefits programs administration
( HR Certification preferred)
語文條件：英文 -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通